MJP has completed 11000+ Rural water supply schemes, 389 Urban water supply schemes and 26 drainage schemes for towns. MJP has completed water supply scheme for each town of Maharashtra excluding Mumbai. Some of the major schemes completed by MJP are as follows,
- WB aided projects for 6 towns and 105 villages in MMR area.
- WB aided project of 118 WSSs covering 2 towns + 540 villages in 10 districts.
- Amaravati WSS comprising 55 km water transmission.
- Nagpur WSS based on Kanhan river.
- Morbe dam of capacity 410 MLD built for Navi Mumbai.
- Additional 100 MLD WSS for Thane.